We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Curitiba

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Curitiba

Hi there,

Im going to Curitiba in about 3 weeks, and I wanted to know if anyone knows a school that offers Portuguese Lessons and helps students with Family Homestay accommodations. Im only staying for 3/4 weeks, so it has to be a language program I can pay weekkly or monthly.

Thanks so much for your help! Im really excited to visit this city!

PD. Anyone knows what the weather is like in August?

Mentioned in this post
Curitiba
Curitiba
State of Parana
Brazil
Destination Expert
for Curitiba, New York City
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Curitiba

Travelrico,

There'a a Spanish School in Curitiba where you can have Portuguese classes, actually I studied Spanish there, so I can recommend it. It is Centro Cultural da Espanha - http://www.centroculturaldaespanha.com.br/, their phone is 00 55 41 3363 7747. In the previous tread in the Curitiba Forum there's some info about Celin where you find Portuguese courses as well, and you can get also some info about accommodation.

The weather, well, Curitiba is known to have the four seasons in one day, but you can expect averages 9 to 21 degrees Celsius.

Bem-vindo a Curitiba!

Mentioned in this post
Curitiba
Curitiba
State of Parana
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Curitiba

Cold weather in August, be prepered to "thermic sensation" even lower than the average temperatures above mentioned by Cordeiro.

3. Re: Going to Curitiba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2012, 10:21