Our plan right now is to
1. We are arrive from BA into IGR midday. Spend the first night at the Sheraton allowing the first afternoon and second day morning on the Argentinian side.
2. Then we plan to take a taxi over to Brazil. We plan to stay at Carteratas for the next two nights. We will spend the remaining time on the Brazilian side. Then we plan fly out of IGU to Rio.
Questions to those who have done this trip or just know:
1. Cost of taxi from IGR to Sheraton?
2. Cost of taxi from Sheraton to Das Carteratas
3. Cost of taxi from Das Carteratas to IGU.
4. Do we need a guide to get the most out of this area?
Thanks in advance