We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rio --- Iguassu Falls

Poland
Level Contributor
99 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Rio --- Iguassu Falls

Hello,

I'm planning a trip to Rio in Brazil.

During my stay, I would like to see the waterfalls of Iguassu. I have a small question, which travel company, a good travel company organizes such trip. What is the cost?

How to organize this trip?

Please advice!!!

Darek

:)

Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
5,518 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rio --- Iguassu Falls

Hello Darek,

You really don't need a travel agent, or buying a package for going to Iguassu from Río.

Just buy a ticket online, (check Tam and Gol airlines), choose a hotel, and enjoy the falls!!!

You can take a tour once in Iguassu, or not. It's mostly about walking allong the falls and enjoying the scenery.

(Lots of reviews about trips to the falls on Trip Advisor, by the way!)

Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
729 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rio --- Iguassu Falls

I agree with Verobaires, just buy an atr ticket on line either with Tam, Gol or even with Aerolineas Argentines ( in the case you prefer to stay in Argentine side). About hotels, there are many with different prices, as close you are to the falls more expensive and more luxury they will be like Hotel das Cataratas and Hotel Bourbon. About tranfers in and out, you can just agree with a taxi driver the run as well as some rides.

Levy L.

3. Re: Rio --- Iguassu Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2012, 10:21