We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife - has it started?

Which Armacao dos Buzios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
5 posts
Save Topic
Nightlife - has it started?

Hello Guys,

Me and my friends (group of late 20's guys and girls) are heading to Rio for a week and can visit Buzios for the weekend starting on 4th December 2009. Some of my friends have already been to Rio on previous trips therefore would prefer to try something different. My question is will clubs such as pacha and privilege be open during the weekend we are planning to attend? We want to enjoy the nightlife but if it will be slow, we prefer to stay in Rio instead. We are not sure if the tourist season has started in Buzios.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife - has it started?

The tourist season is definitely ramping up, and the streets, restaurants, bars, pousadas etc are all getting busier. The high season rates start in just a little over two weeks. You might want to check out www.privilegenet.com.br to see who they have there that weekend or www.pachabuzios.com Rua das Pedras is already beginning to be quite crowded at night, so, the short answer is that yes, it has started and will only get more intense.

See you in Buzios!!

2. Re: Nightlife - has it started?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2010, 05:35
Get answers to your questions about Armacao dos Buzios