We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach/hotel for couple with small children

Botafogo
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach/hotel for couple with small children

Hi,

We're planning a long weekend in Buzios but with so many choices, we are completely at a loss!

There are so many nice places but they don't accommodate children (like Insulito nor Cachoeira inn) and I read somewhere that the best place for children is the Ferradura beach. No surfing, or trekking of any kind. Just some quality time with the kids (1 yr-old and a 4-yr old) so a huge comfortable place is ideal with a small kitchen or anything to prepare baby food.

Please help! Thanks.

England
Level Contributor
563 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach/hotel for couple with small children

Have you had a look at www.Buziosonline.com ? Should be able to find something there I would think.

Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach/hotel for couple with small children

You would do best to select the hotel or pousada you want to stay at on the basis of the hotel or pousada itself, rather than limiting yourself by the proximity to a given beach. It is very easy to get around Buzios to the various beaches by van or taxi or water taxi (with small children I would only recommend the water axis on very calm days). There are several beaches which are quite calm and accessible for small chilren. Tartaruga, Praia do Forno, Ferradura and Joao Fernandez are all quite appropriate for a family with small children and are very easy to get to. Most hotels and pousadas in Buzios are not oriented toward small children, but there are some who have a suitable small apartment with two bedrooms and kitchen. You would do best to contact several by email and see what response you get.

Botafogo
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beach/hotel for couple with small children

Thanks! I've limited my options between the Vila Pitanga and the Pousada Hibiscus beach which have very good reviews. I'll probably decide in a week or so.

4. Re: Best beach/hotel for couple with small children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Armacao dos Buzios