We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations close to the Geribá beach??

Which Armacao dos Buzios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Finland
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Topic
Accomodations close to the Geribá beach??

I am planning to make a short two days' "side-trip" to Buzios just after the Easter (5.-7. April) and would be happy to receive recommendations about hotels / "pousadas" that are located reasonably close to the Geribá beach?

What are the best places to stay there? How much should one expect to pay for a night in early April?

Thank you already in advance for all your comments! :-)

Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations close to the Geribá beach??

If you are going to arrive after Semana Santa, you will find that the low season rates apply. The rate you will pay depends on what type of accomdation you want. Hostels are quite cheap (less than R$50 per person is easy) and pousadas/hotels can range on up from there. If you are going to stay in Geriba, you wil probably be taking the vans to the CENTRO at night, or you can stay in teh CENTRO and take the vans to Geribal in the day. Most people find that there is more to do in the CENTRO at night and that transportation is no big deal here at all. One main road with lots of microbuses - R$2 a pop.

Nothing in Buzios is FAR from anything. Using the microbuses or a taxi puts you 15 minutes from anywhere.

What kind of a place are you looking for? a hostel? a low price pousada? a luxury experience? That would make it a lot easier to say "what the best place is"...

Buzios
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations close to the Geribá beach??

Dont doubt

Come to Aquabarra Boutique Hotel ¨& Spa

Our web page is www.aquabarra.com

our Phone number from the States is a toll free number 7866643015

Our Phone here in Brazil <buzios is 55 22 26236186

we have 13 suites starting prices at R$197

We are located in the best beach Geriba

Buzios
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodations close to the Geribá beach??

Near Geriba Beach you have the best place to go AQUABARRA BOUTIQUE HOTEL & SPA

2 block from this famous beach and 5 minutes drive from Rua das pedras

Dont hesitate to consult,reasonable prices ,high quality,very good breakfast

personalized atention by owners

charlottesville
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodations close to the Geribá beach??

Before you post...

While you're here, please keep in mind:

Posts must adhere to our Community Guidelines.

You must be at least 13 years old to post.

No advertising or solicitation of any kind.

We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason

THE ABOVE TWO POSTS CERTAINLY LOOK LIKE "ADVERTISING OR SOLICITAION" TO ME!!!!

Would YOU trust someone who VIOLATES THE RULES????

If we, as a community keep this board clean then we can trust the posts. If TA allows this sort of thing to go on, then people will have much less confidence in the reviews. I know I certainly will not use anyone who has to come on here and personally advertise. I want the opinions of their customers, not the business itself telling me how great they are....

5. Re: Accomodations close to the Geribá beach??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Armacao dos Buzios