We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating costs In Buzios Restaurants

Which Armacao dos Buzios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Eating costs In Buzios Restaurants

can anyone tell us the average cost of meals in Buzios if we are staying on a B & B basis. Before we book we really need some help at estimating how much it would cost us to eat out. Many thanks

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Eating costs In Buzios Restaurants

Kath,

In Rio, in Copacabana and Ipanema there are many places where you can exchange easily, but taxes are usually very unfair. In Paraty, there are a few of them, but the rates will be even more abusive.

I use to advise folks to do it in their own countries.

Do not exchange your pounds for dollars and than bring it to exchange for reais... You would loose twice in that two transactions.

Credit and debit international cards are largely accepted and, in my opinion, are the best and safest way to avoid dealing with money and at the same time, get better exchange rates.

Attention to the airport's ATMs... Avoid them at all costs (risk of Fraud by cloning).

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Eating costs In Buzios Restaurants

Thanks very much for the info which i will pass on to my group.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Eating costs In Buzios Restaurants

Feel free to visit us on Rio forum as well!

Have a nice trip!

14. Re: Eating costs In Buzios Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 19:53
Get answers to your questions about Armacao dos Buzios