We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atmosphere in June

Which Armacao dos Buzios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne...
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Topic
Atmosphere in June

Hello all

I know Buzios is probably not peaking in mid year. The weather isn't the best from what I read so the beaches may not be as fun.

But I am interested to know if the nightlife is just as good all year round, or relying heavily on seasons?

Edited: 05 March 2014, 15:29
Melbourne...
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Atmosphere in June

bumping.... need to know fast!

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Atmosphere in June

Does anyone know how Buzios is in June / July?

Santiago, Region...
Level Contributor
10 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atmosphere in June

This june will start the worldcup, then it is probably Buzios to be full of people

Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Atmosphere in June

Here you will find that the club/bar/music scene is typically not nearly as active in June and July as it is from New Years to Easter. There will be some action, but it is limited to weekends. Generally June through August is about as low as the low season gets. Beaches, restaurants etc are not crowded. It is not desolate but it is low activity. The daytime highs are up enough to allow for beach time and the evenings/nights are fresh and cool, with only the rare "cold" night. A light sweater and jeans are sufficient.

Given all that, the World Cup is thought by some here to be a stimulus that my bring in a lot of folks. Others here are less convinced that Buzios will see a significant influx of tourists.

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Atmosphere in June

Thank's for the info. I think I will stay in Rio

6. Re: Atmosphere in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Armacao dos Buzios