We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandwiche naturalle

connecticut
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sandwiche naturalle

I will return to Brasil, after living there as an american 20 years ago. In Rio where can I find the best sandwiche naturalle?

And those mixed salads that were so amazing.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
679 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sandwiche naturalle

Pepê is the best bet, I think. The original stand is at Barra da Tijuca beach, at the section called "praia do pepê". But you can also find at Shopping Tijuca - http://www.pepe.com.br

Another option are the suco shops around Ipanema and Leblon. Try BB Lanches and Bibi sucos, my favorites! I guess they are at the main malls around Zona sul, like Rio Sul and Shopping Leblon.

Bon apettit!

Gabriela

Rio
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sandwiche naturalle

For salads Celeirio, Gula Gula and New Natural ( still on Barao de Torre near Farme de Amoeda) in order of expense are good options .

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sandwiche naturalle

Hmmm....sounds intriguing, what is a sandwiche naturalle?

connecticut
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sandwiche naturalle

thank you girlfromrio/gabriella I will remember these names. I used to live in bausce de leblon....aristedes de espindula & visconge de piraja.

I was married a musician from Ultraje a rigor. Mauricio. And my daughter who is 17 is metaje brasilerra. It is her 1st trip to RIO.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
683 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sandwiche naturalle

Looks like you lived exactly where BB Lanches is! I really like this spot as well.

By the way, Visconde de Piraja is only in Ipanema now. In Leblon it's Ataulfo de Paiva.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
683 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sandwiche naturalle

By the way, a sandwiche natural is basically like a chicken salad, tuna salad or ham salad sandwich.

7. Re: sandwiche naturalle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro