We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copacabana Palace Hotel On Line Reservations

Level Contributor
157 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Copacabana Palace Hotel On Line Reservations

Has anyone ever experienced difficulties booking on line at the Copacabana Palace Hotel or have they always delivered as promised? I believe some hotels in Rio regularly overbook. Comments welcome.

Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Copacabana Palace Hotel On Line Reservations

Copacabana Palace is the most renomated hotel of the city. They don't have the right of commiting mistakes with reservations! Cariocas (us, from Rio) are relaxed but we are serious!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
210 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Copacabana Palace Hotel On Line Reservations

just consider that the Junior Suite is not available on-line, so if you want to book it, you'll have to call the hotel or book the room through a travel agent.

Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Copacabana Palace Hotel On Line Reservations

I booked through the Copacabana Palace's online reservation system and all went well. I got the room I reserved and the amenities I expected from this grand old hotel. I wouldn't have any concerns regards the reservation system.

Now, the price of the breakfast buffet at the Copa Palace, well that's another thing entirely.

See if you can get the breakfast buffet bundled into the room rate (on my last visit there I wasn't able to do so) otherwise be prepared for some serious sticker shock when comes to your morning eats.

Safe travels to you!

George B.

4. Re: Copacabana Palace Hotel On Line Reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question