We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rio tomorrow!

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Rio tomorrow!

heading out tomorrow for three weeks mostly based in rio. very excited!!

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
24,068 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rio tomorrow!

Have fun!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
4,548 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rio tomorrow!

It'll be great if you post your impressions here!

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rio tomorrow!

Day one after a long travel day. Beach was amazing and picturesque. Although some kids did try to steal my sandals when I wasn't looking. They would have had them if it wasn't for a local guy yelling at them to give them back. Watch ALL your stuff on the beach is lesson of day one lol

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
4,548 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rio tomorrow!

Never leave your stuff unwatched at the beach. Take only the necessary. Don't take backpacks...just simple bags with the necessary (ID, sun lotion and some cash). Leave your belongings with someone you know before going to the water.

Edited: 09 August 2013, 03:19
5. Re: Rio tomorrow!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 19:59
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rio tomorrow!

Where you staying dj?

7. Re: Rio tomorrow!

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rio tomorrow!

Where do I send private messages?

9. Re: Rio tomorrow!

Rio de Janeiro
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rio tomorrow!

welcome to Rio, Sorry about your lost havaianas. It happen sometimes everywhere.

I live Here, so, if you want to meet for some beers next week on the beach, it would be good.

If you need any info, private message me.

I can see that we have a new "DJ" here in this forum...

BR

Mentioned in this post
Rio By Bike Tours
Rio By Bike Tours
838 Reviews
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro