We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 days In Brazil-Where to go? What to see?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
6 days In Brazil-Where to go? What to see?

Hey! I'm going to have 6 days after being in Peru to explore Brazil. Where should I go and what should I see? I have never been there before, and am open to everyone's ideas. Thanks so much!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
4,544 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 days In Brazil-Where to go? What to see?

First thing you have to have in mind is that Brazil requires Canadian tourists to have a visa in order to be admitted in Brazil due to diplomatic reciprocity. For further information, have a look at vancouver.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/visas.xml This link provides all information on how to obtain a visa, which has to be issued in Canada, before you come to your SA trip.

Regarding what to do, I usually recommend either Rio + Iguazu Falls (Foz do Iguaçu) or Rio + a seaside town such as Búzios, Ilha Grande or Paraty. Búzios is a lively and highly touristic destination with many nice beaches and great restaurants. Ilha Grande is an island with little human presence and is, therefore, recommended for those willing to have some adventure. Paraty is a colonial town, also at the beach.

2. Re: 6 days In Brazil-Where to go? What to see?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2014, 06:20