We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus company online purchase

Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus company online purchase

I need to reserve an online bus ticket in order to satisfy Brazil embassy which I will leave Brazil to Argentina on a specific day! Could you please provide a bus company which departs from Brazil to Argentina ? And I can make online reservation ? Thanks

Nice, France
Level Contributor
345 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus company online purchase

This Argentinian company called "Crucero del Norte" departs from Rio and Sao Paulo to Buenos Aires. An one-way ticket from SP to Buenos Aires costs about 995 argentine pesos (about US$ 125).

Here's their website:

www.crucerodelnorte.com.ar/en.index.php

There are other tips on this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294280-i1045-k681…

Edited: 07 May 2014, 21:24
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus company online purchase

Thanks a lot. Cheers

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus company online purchase

Hi, I have tried to purchase tickets from Scotland however could not proceed as I did not have CIF number. Any tips ?

Nice, France
Level Contributor
345 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus company online purchase

@Tambotronic

What kind of document did you choose from the "documento" drop-down menu? You have to choose "PAS" (passport).

5. Re: Bus company online purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro