We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo traveler for WC 2014

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Solo traveler for WC 2014

Hey guys just wondering about any accommodation in RIO June 27-July4th is when I will be there. I also am traveling alone. Just wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up and doing some day trips etc and to just hang out. I haven't booked anything yet I am still looking on Couch surf and airbnb and hotel world. price range is $135/night shared dorm. Anyone have anything better they can suggest me? Anywhere in Rio is fine I am not picky.

Anyone have space that they want to split I am open to that as well.

Thank

Winnipeg, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo traveler for WC 2014

Hi Meow,

We will be in Rio for the week of the 28th, we are looking for tickets to the game on that day as well and we are there in RIO for the ret of the week. We also have some extra tickets for the games in Recife.

Keep in touch,

CWC (Crazy Winnipeg Canucks) :)

M.

2. Re: Solo traveler for WC 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 18:05
3. Re: Solo traveler for WC 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro
Recent Conversations