I and my wife will be in Rio from Nov 23-27th (unfortunately, a short trip). We want to stay in Ipanema and do a day trip to Paraty or Buzios. We want to visit a coffee plantation, see a soccer game, catch a good show. I have the following questions:
1. Any hotel recommendations (under $150) with good views?
2. Paraty sounds like an overnight trip. Is it worth doing that in such a short trip? How do I arrange transportation?
3. Any good coffee plantations worth visiting?
4. We are predominantly vegetarian- we eat only chicken. Any veggie friendly restaurant recommendations?
5. What is a good samba show to see?
Any other tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I can also be reached at email@example.com
Thanks in advance,