We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tattoo shops in Sunny beach,Nessebar Bulgaria

Berlin
1 post
Save Topic
Tattoo shops in Sunny beach,Nessebar Bulgaria

Hi,guys!

My holiday is just finish.I am from Germany.If somebody is interest where can get tattoo,I can say you exactly where.I get a great tattoo in Sven tattoo shop.He is near bus station.I had seen many tattoo places before to get my tattoo there,but for me he is the best.Clean,creative and friendly!

Old Nessebar
Historic Sites, Ancient Ruins
St Stephens Church
Churches & Cathedrals, Historic Sites, Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites
Church of Saint Sophia
Ancient Ruins, Churches & Cathedrals
North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,299 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tattoo shops in Sunny beach,Nessebar Bulgaria

Hi

I dont do tattoos but friends of ours used Sven and have nothing but praise for him. Clean and good value.

His shop is in the market area, near the Market Karaoke Bar.

2. Re: Tattoo shops in Sunny beach,Nessebar Bulgaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Nessebar
Recent Conversations