We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
456 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

I will be visiting Inle in early November. Having read much about the long bus journey, I have decided to fly from Inle to Mandalay. Are there daily flights for this route? Any idea what are the hours? Or is it still too early to tell!

Pt.Lonsdale
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

I've previously checked all airline websites as listed in post 5. All airlines show individual flights from Heho to Mandalay and Mandaly to Bagan, but schedules are either out of date or don't show ahead to 5th of August when we want to fly. I suppose I'll just have to keep planning trip and hope that by the time we arrive in Myanmar, schedules have been updated, and book through the airlines themselves. Maybe also try another travel agent and see if I get the same response as from Mandaly Delight. I will also try contacting the airlines direct and see if I get any more info.

melbourne
Level Contributor
56 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

Caught a flight from Heho to Mandalay on 8/3/13, at 11.25am, with Asia Wings. price US$78.00 plus $19.00 tax. Booked it when we arrived in Yangon on the 24/02/13. Hope this helps.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
14 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

On nov 27 - 2012 I flew from HEH to MDL with Air Mandalay for 62 $ all in. I booked with Myanmar Shalom Travels in Yangon.

In my 3 times experiences with Air Mandalay they were always late, sometimes very late. Perhaps because it were afternoon flights. Asian Wings in feb was 3 times about on schedule. Perhaps because it were morning flights.

Wilmslow UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

look up the timetables of KBZ or Air Mandalay. I flew this month 3PM, delayed 3 hrs. Flight only takes 30 mins.

Pt.Lonsdale
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

Thanks to the previous 3 posters. It looks like we can fly Heho-Mandalay-Bagan, I've just got to find the right travel agent. I'll contact a few more. Also have a full day in Yangon a week before we want to fly out of Heho, so will be able to sort something out then if no luck prior. Last week I emailed 4 out of 5 airlines via their websites, (Air KBZ website not fully working yet), no replies yet. Foreverdreamin and mosolygo, who did you book your tickets with?

melbourne
Level Contributor
56 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

Sorry i didn't do this before, just found the card. Columbus Travels, not the address in LP,

Telephone +951 378535, 378549.

email mzkk87@gmail.com

Her name was May Zin Ko Ko

address 69/71 Sule Pagoda Rd

opp Independence monument.

Wilmslow UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

sorry, not booked myself, through chain of agents. Good luck.

adelaide
Level Contributor
15 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

Just back from 2weeks in Myanmar, we flew Mandalay to Bagan last Monday with yangonair. The flight was 4.30 pm.

19. Re: Flight from Inle (Heho) to Mandalay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 06:15