after a lot of research on here and yangers etc i've settled on the following itinerary for April 2010. Unfortunately we're going to give longsheng a miss (too much travel at the wrong time of year), however this does give us an opportunity to see more of Yangshuo!
I'm hoping we're able to do most of this ourselves, and can see there are lots of frequent buses between Yangshuo and Xingping, Fuli and Yangdi. If recommended, we would be interested in looking into a guide also.
However i have a few questions:
1) I can't find a lot of information on arranging yulong bamboo rafting - where does this start, and finish?
2) Whats the best way to get from the Yulong rafting drop off to the moon hill and back to Yangshuo again?
3) The best way to get to the silver cave, and back?
Any other suggestions for what to do on the final morning, or changes to the below greatly appreciated :)
Day 1 - Arrive at Guilin Airport Late, Taxi to Hotel in Yangshuo
- Boat Ride from Yangdi to Xingping,
- Lotus Cave visit
- Bus back to Yangshuo
- Visit Fuli, and market
- Impression Liu Sanjie Sound and Light Show
- Yulong River Bamboo Raft Ride
- Cormorant Fishing Trip
Day 5 - Free morning then Taxi to Guilin Airport