We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Guilin to Yangshuo

Which Yangshuo County hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
4 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Guilin to Yangshuo

We took the bus from Guilin to Yangshuo 2 weeks ago. I can very much recommend to take the one from the bus station and NOT from the train station. The price is just 15 instead of 14 (if I remember right) but the bus goes non-stop and everything is well organized.

Apparently you have to bargain a lot if you take the bus from the train station, you probably end up paying more, the bus is stopping all the time, has less space for luggage and you have to be careful not to be victim of theft.

I had found a link to an external website on Tripadvisor which had explained all this. I can't find it anymore, but it was very useful. I want to make sure other people who want to make the same trip know this.

Yangshuo Guilin...
Level Contributor
510 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Guilin to Yangshuo

it is much better to take bus from Guilin bus station to Yangshuo, take bus from train station takes longer and more passagers.

guilin private tours

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Guilin to Yangshuo

I understanding what's your concerned,I This thread is also similar related to you mentioned situation. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g303712-i9808-k311… .

Well,Yangshuo is a small town,There are only two kinds of bus which runs between Guilin and Yangshuo,One is the official bus which well organized just you said,another one is the local bus which operated by the local private bus company.The official bus daily work schedule is during 07:00am and 08:30pm and it's fixed.The local private bus could more flexible.the theft and scam could be happen sometime on the local bus.Be careful and ignore any strangers you don't know on the local bus.In a word,You had better to take the official bus,It's will be no trouble at all.

Edited: 27 June 2010, 17:33
shanghai
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Guilin to Yangshuo

Just go gui lin bus station and buy tickets ,it take around 2 hours from gui lin to yang shuo. Good luck :)

YANGSHUO
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Guilin to Yangshuo

The one from Bus station normally just takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes from Guilin to Yangshuo.

5. Re: Bus from Guilin to Yangshuo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2010, 06:17