We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a farm stay in Yangshuo

Which Yangshuo County hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster...
Level Contributor
925 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
a farm stay in Yangshuo

How can I find such farm stay in Yangshuo? Can anyone recommend a farm house to stay in?

Guilin
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

What do you mean a farm stay? In Yangshuo Moon mountain area, Yulong-river area, there are many hostel-like farm houses. They offer restaurant, many Yangshuo style interesting activities. Some of them also have fielded planting orange, straw berry, grapefruit, etc.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
30,881 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

There are a number of upmarket Inns owned by Americans or Australians in the rural areas. Not sur eif you call them " farm stays". IMO they are too far from town. Giggling Tree, Outside Inn etc.

Edited: 01 August 2014, 07:12
Lancaster...
Level Contributor
925 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

I mean to stay in a middle of nowhere on a working farm. I do not like cities.

I do not want to stay with Americans or Australians, I would like to be at authentic farm with Chinese people.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
925 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

zhuha, thank you! I like Giggling Tree!

Singapore
Level Contributor
160 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

Hi John

Can I know which are gd "farm like" stay that offers plucking fruits . We planning to go in jun, what fruits are in season?

Or is there any fruit farm in yangshuo that we can visit n pluck fruits and spent like 2-3hrs - if yes , pls advise the farm name n how much it cost n how far from yangshuo west street? Thks

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
38,706 posts
808 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

They grow rice in that area. Those farmers are quite poor and you wouldn't want to stay in their home. And they probably have no space for you.

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

i have a few friends are living nearby famous Moon hill,it is only 8km far from yangshuo city center.they were tour guides before,they have nice houses and could provide clean rooms and tasty food for you. Room rate costs between 100-200yuan per day,you also could cook by yourself..if you would like to stay longer,you will get better price,for sure.

Hope you will enjoy your stay with them.

8. Re: a farm stay in Yangshuo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2016, 17:16