We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qi Wang Lou Hotel Chengde : room type ?

Belgium
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
Qi Wang Lou Hotel Chengde : room type ?

Hi,

We are planning a stay at the Qi Wang Lou hotel in Chengde. We have tried to contact the hotel in English and in Chinese (even though we are not Chinese speaking) via email, but no reply. The hotel website is not helpful for us either.

We are trying to figure out which room type to book via the ctrip website.

We want a room for 2 pax:

- with 1 king bed or queen bed

- not on the ground floor and not in the basement

- in the new building

Can anyone tell me with of the following room types ( from www.ctrip.com) meet these criteria as nowhere is mentioned on what floor the roomtypes are and if they are in the new building or not.

- Queen room

- Garden Business queen room

- Business suite

- garden suite

- garden deluxe suite

- garden super deluxe suite

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Chengde
Chengde
Hebei, China
1 reply
NNJ
Level Contributor
3,739 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qi Wang Lou Hotel Chengde : room type ?

I stayed that place two days ago, a king rm in the new building. It's on the 2nd floor. There is no building with 3rd floor, I think.

While it's a pretty good hotel in a small city, it's not as good as expected for 888rmb/night.

Any 4star hotels offer much better breakfast. Fortunately, the coffee was ok, which I care the most.

BTW Chende is overcharging tourists. The fee just for the summer palace is 240rmb (for 240$ one can spend 4 days in Disney parks in Florida.).

Edited: 29 May 2014, 20:52
Reply to: Qi Wang Lou Hotel Chengde : room type ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted