We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas stores in Birmingham

Burlington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas stores in Birmingham

We will be traveling through Birmingham on Friday and wondered if there are any Christmas stores in Birmingham.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
569 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas stores in Birmingham

The only one I know of that's open year round is Christmas Tree Shops, in the Patton Creek shopping center off Highway 150 in Hoover.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas stores in Birmingham

It's also not a very good store (IMO) even at Christmas time. I was extremely disappointed when I went in there.

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas stores in Birmingham

Dont know how badly you want to find a christmas shop, but there is a really awesome one in Mobile. You'd have to go an extra 50 miles/1 hour to get to NOLA via I-65. but it woul still be all interstate.

www.robertmoorechristmastown.com

www.mobile.org/gr_categories.php…

Oh, yeah, GO BIG BLUE back at ya!!!

Miller

Edited: 30 March 2012, 01:20
Burlington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas stores in Birmingham

Thanks...we've been there! You are right it is awesome. The only other christmas store larger, at least that we have been to, is Bronners in Frankenmuth, Michigan. It is several football fields in size. You can goggle it to get an idea of its volume. Thanks again tho!

5. Re: Christmas stores in Birmingham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Birmingham