We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shangai wholesale copy markets

Which Shanghai Region hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
shangai wholesale copy markets

hello

could anyone point me in the right direction of the copy wholesale markets please, where the vendors buy their stocks from, iam looking for wholesale qtys

I know Guangzhou wholesale markets well but not in shanghai so any help would be appreciated

thanks

paul

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Shanghai Region
Level Contributor
6,471 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shangai wholesale copy markets

The wholesalers are arrested and jailed regularly. The Xinhua Chinese government news agency frequently publicizes these, to demonstrate to the world how China respects intellectual rights. Those are international trademarks and copyrights. Individuals and companies work very hard to create their brands and designs. Making, wholesaling, selling and buying fake goods are stealing. If you were an author, musician, designer, artist or similar, you would understand this.

I think I see the news stories and pictures about every two or three months, wherein the goods are seized and destroyed.

Further, TripAdvisor does not condone violations of local and international law. Putting you in business selling fake goods does that. Individual country customs will seize fake goods imported in re-sale quantities, and national authorities will arrest the end user, the so-called innocent purchaser of fake designer purses.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
38,784 posts
808 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shangai wholesale copy markets

Double-post.

3. Re: shangai wholesale copy markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 16:35
4. Re: shangai wholesale copy markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 06:20