We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report - Jiuzhaigou

Which Jiuzhaigou County hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
729 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report - Jiuzhaigou

This forum has been terrific in helping me plan our first trip to China. So let me start off by saying “thank you”. Here are just a few tips that someone might find helpful:

English maps are available in the tourist center at the park entrance.

Before boarding a shuttle bus, choose the side of the bus you want to sit on based on which side will have the lake or waterfall views.

After hiking all day, go for a Tibetan massage at Dream Jiuzhai. A really wonderful experience. They do 90 minute massage in a comfortable setting at a very reasonable price. They are located on the 2nd floor of a building on the main Jiuzhaigou street – unfortunately I didn’t get their card, but if you ask at your hotel they can give you directions.

The evening performance of Zang Mi Tibetan Music and Dance Show was entertaining and fun.

If you would like to read some entertaining stories of our experiences and impressions of Jiuzhaigou as well as see some photos, check out this Travelpod posting (sister site to TripAdvisor):

…travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report - Jiuzhaigou

Thanks Journeyer, great info, I've just read your Yangshou post and blog, it's great.

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,913 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report - Jiuzhaigou

Zangmi show, wow. A right choice.

3. Re: Trip Report - Jiuzhaigou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2012, 03:18