We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend safe driver at Jiuzhaigou, advance purchase ticket

Singapore River...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend safe driver at Jiuzhaigou, advance purchase ticket

There are 4 of us & we are hoping to hire a driver with car rental for our day trip from Huanglong airport to Huanglong Scenic Park for a few hours, followed by transfer to our hotel at Jiuzhaigou. We will be there in Sep. On the 3rd day, we need transport from Jiuzhaigou back to the airport.

Does anyone have a good & safe driver to recommend us? Language is not a problem. Would appreciate if you could share some contacts.

Alternatively, I read that there are public bus/coach that goes from Airport to Huanglong, who will then wait for us with our luggages for 4 hours before driving us to Jiuzhaigou for RMB 100 per person. Has anyone used this service? Where can I find this particular bus at the airport?

Lastly, for those who have been to Jiuzhaigou recently, may I know whether it is possible to buy the entrance tickets online & collect them the day before visiting? What time does these advance ticket collection counters operate? Some says upto 6 pm, some says upto 8 pm the day before. Also, are there automated ticketing machines where we can purchase our entrance tickets from the night before? Just want to avoid the morning crowd as Sep is the peak season.

Thanks for sharing.

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
522 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend safe driver at Jiuzhaigou, advance purchase ticket

Yes, From airport Jiuzhaigou to huanglong 60 km, from huanglong to Jiuzhaigou 160 km. Traffic is very inconvenient. August 5th, I have been to Jiuzhaigou. Now, jiuzhaigou, tourists very much, about 50000 people a day.

2. Re: Recommend safe driver at Jiuzhaigou, advance purchase ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:16