We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather in Lijiang/TLG/Shangri-la

Prague
1 post
Save Topic
Current weather in Lijiang/TLG/Shangri-la

Hi, I have checked the weather forecast for Lijiang and it seems that there is pretty much rainy weather in these days.

How does it look like: does it rain all the day long? Are there any views to the mountains or is everything grey and foggy? I would also like to do the TLG trek and go on to Shangri-la - guess the weather will be simillar there(?)

Thanks for any comments!

Pavel

Lijiang,Yunnan
Level Contributor
296 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather in Lijiang/TLG/Shangri-la

it is hard to tell about the weather in different places, in Lijiang there isn't much rain during these days, it much less than last month. sometimes it is pretty sunny,you can see mountains around, sometimes cloudy, you see nothing. even it is raining or cloudy in Lijiang city, it is sunny in gorge. So i think it is very hard to tell how the weather looks like in different places!

good lucky !

2. Re: Current weather in Lijiang/TLG/Shangri-la

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2011, 06:21