We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yunnan

Sentosa Island...
2 posts
Save Topic
Yunnan

My parents and I will be traveling to Yunnan from Feb 18 to Mar 3.

I will be joining them from Feb 21 onwards.

My priority would be visiting Louping for the rapeseed field, follows by Dali, Lijiang, Lugu Lake or Shangri-la.

(1) Any suggestion on the hotels, places to visit and things to do, including shows to watch? Slow pace as my parents is above 67 years old.

(2) Any friend or tour guide is available during the period?

kunming china
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Yunnan

if you travel to yunnan ,I think KMCITS (CHINA international travel service Kunming) can help you for yur travelling service including hotel,travelling car etc. The website of KMCITS is www.ynly556.com. you may free to contact me at 008613802777670 anytime you like. Wish a happy Yunnan travelling to you.

kenneth huang

KMCITS

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yunnan

Go through the hotels review to pick your hotel :

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g303783-Lijiang_Yunna…

Read this for more infor on Kunming, Lijiang, Dali, :

travelchinaguide.com/attraction/…

This posting by another Singaporean, rather interesting, perhaps you can pick up some ideas from here:

tripadvisor.com/…43009598

Send me a message if you are interested in engaging the service of this taxi driver:

tripadvisor.com/…45833672

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Yunnan

I also planned to visit Luoping about 3 yrs ago, but due to wrong timing my plan did not materialise and visited Lijiang instead. You are there at high peak season, would be better to book your hotel in advance and also avoid being there during the weekends.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Yunnan

One posting on Dongchuan:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g303783-i9366-k565…

Edited: 07 February 2013, 02:44
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Yunnan

One posting on Dongchuan:

tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g303783-i9366-k…

6. Re: Yunnan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 07:17