We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

Burnley UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

Hi Everyone,

Going to Croatia Hotel in Cavtat on Monday (yippee!)for 10 days. No transfer from airport to hotel booked yet. Does anybody know the cost of taxis? or maybe there's a local bus service-I don't mind roughing it and I know it's very close to the airport!!! Thanks for your help.

California
Level Contributor
962 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

There is a local bus to Cavtat for about 10 Kuna (approx 1.50 Euro). I think you have to leave the airport terminal and walk out to the bus stop on the main street to catch it. A taxi will cost you about 15 Euro and will take about 10 minutes.

Burnley UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

Ok ,thanks very much for your prompt reply!

Scotland
Level Contributor
12 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

I am travelling there in May and made an enquiry with this taxi service. I have attached his reply below.

Hope this helps, look forward to your revirew when ypo return !

Thanks for your mail and interest in my transportation service. The price of

pre-booked taxi ride between Dubrovnik airport and Hotel Croatia in Cavtat would

be 110 Croatian Kuna (15 euros).

Making a reservation is very simple, just send me your flight details and

that's all. Deposit is not required.

Should you require any additional information or you want to book don't

hesitate to contact me

Kind regards

Tomislav

"Taxi and Transportation Service Dubrovnik"

Radulovic LTD

phone/SMS: +385 (0) 98 725 769

tomislav@taxiservicedubrovnik.com

4. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2009, 23:41
5. Re: Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat
Recent Conversations