We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in june

Which Cavtat hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in june

Hi thinking of going to cavat june 2010 around the 13th for 1 week,will it be warm at this time thanks in advance.

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in june

Most probably it will be warm, but as for the sea temp. after- season is always better than pre- saison, I mean Sept. is warmer than June.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in june

Thanks for reply,dont really mind the sea temp not being so warm,what temp should we expect weatherwise?thanks.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
2,168 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in june

This past June it was wet and windy in Dubrovnik. They year before it was nice warm and sunny with not very much rain. Who knows what will happen next year. If I could predict the weather for next June, I would be living in a very nice villa at the waters edge.

Dobordosli u Dubrovnik

4. Re: Weather in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2010, 04:18