We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to Cavtat transport

Stratford Upon Avon
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airport to Cavtat transport

Can anyone help with transport for 2 from airport to Cavtat end of July early afternoon?Prices quoted in UK rediculous!

Thanks

Cheshire
Level Contributor
90 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to Cavtat transport

Can you ask your accommodation to provide transport, ours offered free transfers and I know other places do also. The airport is only about 10 minutes from Cavtat and I noticed there were taxis around when we were there last week so maybe you can negotiate a price?

Stratford Upon Avon
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to Cavtat transport

Many Thanks for that information. Knowing it is so close makes the price quoted over priced for the tourist!.

west lothian
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to Cavtat transport

hi

go to cavtatapartments-villas.com website i know they do transfers for 100 kuna each way about 12 pounds nice people to deal with

Stratford Upon Avon
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to Cavtat transport

Many Thanks for that advice I will certainly contact them

Much appreciated.

Can you catch buses to other places from Cavtat apart from Dubrovnik. Can you go inland or south?

Thanks again

west lothian
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to Cavtat transport

you can get buses to other places like milne plat,clippi im not sure if they go to mollinat hope this helps

England
Level Contributor
142 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport to Cavtat transport

We recently returned from Cavtat. We took a taxi right outside the airport to our hotel, the Hotel Ctoatia. The driver charged us 91KN,...a little over a tenner (uk)

7. Re: airport to Cavtat transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat