We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hvar apartment

ireland
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Hvar apartment

Hi,

Going to Croatia for the honeymoon on Aug 10th. Staying in Dubrovnik for first 5 nihts and then going o Hvar for 3 nights. Does anyone know of a suitable apartment to stay for honeymoon please?!!

Ideally would love a sea view terrace...

Thanks...

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
England, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hvar apartment

Hi i think this looks perfect for a honeymoon couple check it out www.villa-rosmarinus.com it has 12 bedrooms with amazing views .

Im going next week and staying in the Amfora but i shall be checking this villa out for next year ...because its such a dreamy place ....have fun ann

Hvar, Croatia
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hvar apartment

dreamy and expensive :)

ireland
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hvar apartment

Looks fantastic alright but way out of my budget...Have you not heard there's a recession around??!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hvar apartment

It is your honeymoon so people are probably assuming you are prepared to splurge. If you are on a budget, let us know the maximum you want to spend and then you can be directed accordingly.

Hvar, Croatia
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hvar apartment

http://crotours.com/app-viskovic/index_en.php

this one is cheaper and just20 m from villa rosmarinus. check that!

ireland
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hvar apartment

No problem - I appreciate people helping out... Budget of approx 150 max per night for Hvar for the 3 nights...

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
London, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hvar apartment

That still puts the first suggestion in the frame if you select one of the Palm rooms.

ireland
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hvar apartment

Apologies for being so dismissive!! I looked at it in more detail and you're right. It does look amazing alright and some of the rooms would be in our budget. Thanks again for all the help...

England, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hvar apartment

no problem hope you get something with in your budget ....i have stayed in hvar on a budget 20euros a night that was in may so i can give you those details if you wish not so dreamy ...i wouldnt like to spend my honeymoon in this place but if every one was the same the world would be not so cool !!!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Hvar apartment

You mentioned you stayed in Hvar for 20 Euros a night. Could you please give us some contacts. Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia