We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when can you book??

Which Hvar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yarm, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
when can you book??

I am looking at prices/availability for Hvar for the Amforo or adriana for next summer but nowhere shows availability for the next two years....how soon did people book? I find it hard to believe they are all booked up for two years, or are they not released until later? Anyone who can help it would be a huge help!!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
35,546 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when can you book??

I doubt that anywhere is booked for the next two years so keep trying to contact them and book as soon as they will accept bookings.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when can you book??

Those hotels are available for next summer on quite a few sites - e.g. travelrepublic.co.uk or monarch.co.uk

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,226 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when can you book??

I just tried to simulate the booking in hotel Adriana for next July via booking.com and it works.

London, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when can you book??

i want to do the same myself so i contacted them , prices not available until end Nov

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: when can you book??

rices are available but for travel agents only, at the moment

6. Re: when can you book??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 10:19