We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stari Grad to Dubrovnik Ferry Food

Ringwood, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Stari Grad to Dubrovnik Ferry Food

Hi,

I was wondering what food and drink was available on the Liburnija ferry between Stari-Grad and Dubrovnik. When booking online, I can pre-book lunch but it doesn't give much detail about the food, so I was wondering what sort of food you get and if it's any good? Also, can you book it on the day, even if you've booked tickets online? If I decide not to have the pre-booked lunch, what alternatives are available on board?

Thanks!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
42,781 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stari Grad to Dubrovnik Ferry Food

I would just bring something on the ferry with you or get something once on there. But I have no idea what they would be serving but I would not pay for something ahead of time on the ferry. They do have snack bars on the ferries so you could always get something there but I would bring something on.

Level Contributor
8,351 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stari Grad to Dubrovnik Ferry Food

No need to prebook anything...it was very hot one of the days we were on this ferry so we went into the dining room which was nice and cool...had lunch and nice window table and stayed for most of the journey from Korcula to Hvar...same from Dubrovnik to Korcula. Menu...for lunch was sort of standard...had pasta or something like that...mostly it is a diversion. Many brought their food and ate on the decks etc. Look it over when you get on and if it is crowded and you decide to eat in the dining room you can just ask them to reserve a window table which is nicer than the center ones.

3. Re: Stari Grad to Dubrovnik Ferry Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 06:20