We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vis to,Hvar or Hvar to Vis

Which Hvar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia
Level Contributor
227 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Vis to,Hvar or Hvar to Vis

My and I planning to vist Vis for 4 nights and Hvar for 5 nights September 5-14 and would like to know whether it would be better to go,from Split to,Vis then Hvar and back to Split or Split,Hvar,Vis and back? Thanks for any help

I believe the ferry from Vis to,Hvar only goes,on a,Tuesday. Is,it the same for Hvarmto Vis?

Does the,ferry run everyday,back to Split from Hvar and Vis

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Vis to,Hvar or Hvar to Vis

Any combination you mentioned is the same good, depends on your plans. On Tuesday only ferry goes Vis-Hvar-Split in the morning and Split-Hvar-Vis in the late afternoon. It is a catamaran only for passangers.

You have catamarans and car ferries Split-Vis, catamaran Split-Hvar Town and car ferry Split - Stari grad (on the Hvar island) every day. As a passenger without a car you can go on any of this ferries. From Stari Grad to Hvar town you can take the bus which waits for every ferry.

For timetables www.jadrolinija.hr

2. Re: Vis to,Hvar or Hvar to Vis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 06:19