We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct ferry from Hvar to the Split airport in Kastela?

San Francisco...
11 posts
Save Topic
Direct ferry from Hvar to the Split airport in Kastela?

Ill be staying on Hvar and Im trying to take an early morning flight from the airport in Split (plane leaves at 8:40am. I know what the ferry times are from Hvar to Split (beginning at 6am on the day I leave) but Im hoping I can take a ferry that travels directly to the airport area. Does anyone know about this or taken this route themselves?

Thank you!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
41,050 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct ferry from Hvar to the Split airport in Kastela?

Not a good idea....get to the mainland the night before and play it safe!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,780 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct ferry from Hvar to the Split airport in Kastela?

You would have to book a private transfer. People have commented on ones they have used on TA in the forum.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
17 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct ferry from Hvar to the Split airport in Kastela?

No definitely no bus to the airport at that time. Best to stay in split the night before and get a bus from there .its a good three quarter hour bus trip from Split to the airport , there may be a few places to stay near the airport but best of luck on that score.don't try to go from Hvar to the airport for an early flight in one stretch.

4. Re: Direct ferry from Hvar to the Split airport in Kastela?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:16