We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon on hvar island

New York
3 posts
Save Topic
honeymoon on hvar island

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are traveling to Hvar in one week (August 2014) and would LOVE any guidance you could give in regards to delicious local restaurants for lunch/dinner. We are staying about 10 minutes outside of Hvar Town at the Hotel Fortuna. Also, we are interested in renting a scooter and exploring the whole island so any cool spots you know of that we should check out would be an amazing help!

Kind regards,

becky

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,248 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon on hvar island

Restaurant DiVino is No1 in Hvar at the time being.

As for exploring the island, there are many nice places, the most picturesque is the road from Hvar to Sveta Nedjelja -Ivan Dolac-Zavala. The old road over the island from Hvar to Stari Grad is offers great views.

New York
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon on hvar island

Thank you!! I can't wait to check it all out :)

3. Re: honeymoon on hvar island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 05:16