We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Potentially stranded in korcula

Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Potentially stranded in korcula

Hi all, i`ve tried my best to find the answer but after many hours of trying to understand the many different ferry timetables, i`ve gave in. And decided to ask the experts. That would be you.

I need to get from korcula to dubrovnik on wednesday 07/07. I thought there was a ferry departing korcula around 6pm on this day but i seem to have lost were that was.

As always thanks for your time and help.

Msida, Malta
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Potentially stranded in korcula

There is a Jadrolinja ferry leaving at 6.00pm on Wednesdays in high season arriving in Dubrovnik at 21.50 so you will have no problem here is the site for the timetable

http://www.jadrolinija.hr/

Have a good trip !

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Potentially stranded in korcula

There is a daily bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik that leaves early in the morning (6:45 am I think, but check at bus station).

In summer, there should be a daily catamaran :

korculainfo.com/ferries/catamaran-dubrovnik-…

For the ferry schedule, check www.jadrolinija.hr/default.aspx?lang=2.

Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Potentially stranded in korcula

Thanks for the swift replies.

4. Re: Potentially stranded in korcula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 07:37
Get answers to your questions about Korcula Island