We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are in Croatia for 2 weeks in August going from Dubrovnik to Korcula, to Hvar, to Split. Our transfers are all sorted, however when we booked in March we assumed Krilo Jet catamaran would still be running.

We have since found out via their website that they no longer run the line we were going to use, so now we have no way of getting to Hvar on 17th August.

Does anyone have any idea if this is the case, or if there is any other way to get to Hvar on a Saturday?

Thanks!

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

Have you tried checking http://www.jadrolinija.hr?

It looks like maybe they took over that line, because on Aug 17 there is a cat from Korcula to Hvar at 6am.

If you'd rather avoid that early wake-up, you can take a bus to Vela Luka and ferry to Split, then make your way to Hvar. A little out of the way, but not terribly so.

Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

Thank you, I just saw another post also saying jadrolinija have taken over this line. We had always planned on getting the 6am Krilo Jet catamaran so its panic over (kind of). Just a question of whether we can get tickets now, can't seem to buy them online.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
44,481 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

No you won't be able to buy them online.

Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

Didn't think so. I assumed it would be the same procedure as with the Krilo Jet catamaran, worth asking anyway.

Thanks.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,016 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

You should be able to buy the day before.

6. Re: Korcula to Hvar transfer trouble, Krilo Jet cancelled?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Korcula Island