We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split to Korcula July or Sept Fast Ferry ? is there a bus ?

LBV
Nashua, New...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Split to Korcula July or Sept Fast Ferry ? is there a bus ?

Sorry I know this is a repeat but i am confused.

questions: does the fast ferry /by foot, still available for July or Sept 2014

if yes can you tell me who ? can you get to Korcula from Spit by bus ?

Do they run everyday ?

do you know the times or is it best to check in the spring for the times ?

thanks

Durham
Level Contributor
4,457 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Split to Korcula July or Sept Fast Ferry ? is there a bus ?

The summer schedule isn't available yet, but the daily catamaran is usually 6am. Twice weekly there is a ferry from Korcula Town. There are also ferries everyday from Vela Luka to Split with a bus connection from Korcula Town. The daily bus does not get to Split until about 1am.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Split to Korcula July or Sept Fast Ferry ? is there a bus ?

The fact is that nobody can formally answer on your question because there are no timetables for the next year yet.

But this ferry run last year and it is very probably that next year will be same.

There is also bus (overnight) from Zagreb Via Split to Korcula. This trip is less convenient and longer than catamaran from Split, because this bus makes detour down to Ston and goes on the car ferry Orebic-Korcula.

For all timetables check in spring.

3. Re: Split to Korcula July or Sept Fast Ferry ? is there a bus ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 05:22