We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entrance Fees

Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Entrance Fees

The park entrance fees say they are daily. I can't find anywhere that says that is for 24 hours--does anyone know if that is the case or not? Also, I have read that you can walk into the park even after the ticket office has closed (you can walk around, just not use the bus/boat). Can you walk in if the ticket office is still open?

We will be arriving (in May) in the afternoon and stay two nights. We have a 4 year old and I didn't want to try to cram in the entire park in one day, so I was hoping to go in the late afternoon of the day we arrive and in the first half of the next day, but I'd rather not pay the entrance fee twice (in addition to the parking). We are not staying in the park, but in Rakovica. (I've seen other people say that if you stay in the park your entrance fee carries over.)

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
692 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entrance Fees

Hi travel,

this is the correct information:

a) if you are staying in Rakovica, ticket is worth only for one working day until 7pm, NOT 24hours (you will have to buy another ticket).

b) guests staying in hotels owned by National Park are entitled to multiple visits under one ticket only (if they stay 3 days, they can use one ticket 3 days)

c) ticket prices:

for adults : 110 Kuna

for children: 55Kuna

for group of minimum 15 people - 100Kuna per person

For any other information here is the phone number of ticket office at National Park : 00-385-53-751022

Hope you enjoy your stay,welcome to Croatia.

Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entrance Fees

Can you go in when the ticket office is closed or is that inaccurate information?

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
692 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entrance Fees

If you are staying in one of the hotels, you can go in walking around but not down to lakes or waterfalls

4. Re: Entrance Fees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2010, 05:16