We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zadar-Plitvice Lakes-Zagreb

cairns
1 post
Save Topic
Zadar-Plitvice Lakes-Zagreb

is it still possible to travel from Zadar to the Lakes, and then from the Lakes to Zagreb in one day? via bus? Any ideas of times/bus routes which would work? I would be doing this mid-July 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Zadar-Plitvice Lakes-Zagreb

I'm wondering the same thing... too bad nobody who knows has answered your post, but please let me know how it worked out for you! Trying to plan my November trip :)

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zadar-Plitvice Lakes-Zagreb

November could be a little bit harder than some Summer months. There is thing called - SNOW. It might pop-up any time between October and April in the area of Plitvice. So, take a little bit more spare time to do things in November.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Zadar-Plitvice Lakes-Zagreb

Yes, I know it's not the best time to be traveling, weather wise, but I will be traveling from Zadar to Zagreb regardless, so I was curious if there was a possible way to make a small day trip to the lakes. I wish I could be there in the summer!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zadar-Plitvice Lakes-Zagreb

Everything depends on the weather situation. If the weather is nice, go ahead. It might not be greatest view of the lakes if you have foggy day with rain. However, if you get a snow, Plitvice in the snow is just another gem. See pictures:

pentaxforums.com/gallery/images/3864/1_plitv…

forum.net.hr/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/C…

5. Re: Zadar-Plitvice Lakes-Zagreb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Plitvice Lakes...