We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't find accommodation

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Can't find accommodation

We are a family of 5 from south africa going to croatia for the first time in december.

We are taking the bus from trieste to porec on the 10th of december. We need to overnight in porec as we are picking up our rental car in porec the next morning. I didn't think it would have been a problem to find accommodation because it is out of season but I can't seem to find any for the 10th of December. Please help if you know of a place with availability.

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't find accommodation

Try on www.booking.com, I've just taken a look and seen at Hotel Filipini two rooms. If you're in 5 you may take 2 rooms. try on www.plavalaguna.hr

Good luck

2. Re: Can't find accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Porec
Recent Conversations