We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

Hello! Anybody travelling to Rovinj from Pula Airport 18th of July 2014: we arrive at 21.30 at Pula and would like to find someone to share the cab ride with. Thanks. Alex

1. Re: Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 14:38
Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

Hello and thanks for response! If you can do it for 30€ - then I'll take your offer. We go to Rovinj, Lamanova. Please, confirm and I'll send you flight number. Thank you.

3. Re: Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 14:38
Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

Hello again. Flight info: SAS SK1881, arrival at Pula Aeroport 21.25. How shall we find you? Thanks. Alex & Lena

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,745 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

saab555 - Do beware. Advertising and touting for business is strictly against TA rules and Tajmer's posts could easily be closed down if reported to TA by posters. There is one taxi firm located in Rovinj that TA posters think very highly of. I have never had the need to use them but they get excellent reviews. If you need further information on the Company I will look for their website. I haven't time at the moment because I've just today returned from Istria and need to sleep!

6. Re: Share taxi from Pula Airport to Rovinj 18 july 2014.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Rovinj
Recent Conversations