We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation near Trogir

Madrid
3 posts
Save Topic
accommodation near Trogir

Read a lot about Trogir so I am looking for some accommodation near the old city for this summer . Not in the city center but not far away. Any advice is welcome.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,785 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation near Trogir

It's very small. Do you want to be near beach, on the main land, another village etc?

Madrid
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation near Trogir

Well, don't known now. Close to the beach definitely, maybe some village close to the city center??

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,785 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation near Trogir

Okrug Gornji and Seget Vranjica may be OK for you - both have good beaches.

Madrid
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation near Trogir

Were you there? Stay or do you know for a good accommodation or hotel? I look a pictures for a Okrug Gornji, it look very nice lot of beaches etc..

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,785 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation near Trogir

I have stayed in Okrug Gornji lots of times and I viisted Seget Vranjica when I stayed there last September. I can't recommend any apartments in either though as I haven't used them

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
692 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accommodation near Trogir

Hola Estefi, Jude C is right, Seget Vranjica is very nice place. I have only staid in hotel there but try google apartments Nena of which I heard they have good reputation. Otherwise hotel Medena is nearby but it is too old though the beach has many facilities.

UHants UK
Level Contributor
56 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: accommodation near Trogir

We have stayed in Seget Donji for the past two years and we are going back again next month. The village is about 3 kms to the West of Trogir. We are returning to the Apartment-G, again this year, and highly recommend it. I don't know what the area is like later in the year as we go when it is quiet and peaceful! In the old village itself there is a resturant and a taverna - got bitten by fleas in the latter, so haven't been back! On the coastal path in the direction of the Medina is Zule, which is very good. Public transport is a bit patchy, so we always hire a car. It is a lovely part of the world and really nice people as well.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: accommodation near Trogir

We are visiting Seget Donji in June.As you have been before can you walk into Trogir or is it too far and a busy road.Thankyou.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: accommodation near Trogir

Hello, we are staying at Seget Donji in june, please could you tell me if is possible to walk to Trogir, or is it too far or too busy a road?thanx.

Edited: 15 May 2010, 21:54
Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
692 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: accommodation near Trogir

It is not possible to walk, the road is full of transit and it is few kilometeres of walk so you would be fed up, you need to get time table of local buses from the apartment owner. Cheers.