We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good supermarkets and wine

Which Trogir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
good supermarkets and wine

Hi,

Could you recommend a good supermarket and wine cellar around the Trogir area.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good supermarkets and wine

Most of the supermarkets are good and the bigger they are the greater the variety of stock. There is a big Lidl nearer the airport if you have a car. Do you somewhere to buy ordinary wine to drink as the supermerkets have a wide variety?

London, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: good supermarkets and wine

Thanx Jude for your 2 answers (Kirka N P).

I thought the wine in the main supermarket Trogir opp the green market was not too good including the meat. What do you recommend as the best supermarket in the trogir Split area or is there a decent butchers/ wine merchant in Trogir.

Wayne

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good supermarkets and wine

If I have a car I will go to Lidl but otherwise I tend to use the large Kerum in Okrug Gornji along the beach as it's more convenient. I'm not a big wine buff and tend to eat most meat when I eat out so no help to you there.

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: good supermarkets and wine

Delicium Nostrum, Obrov 9. ,Trogir

Shop of domestic food

Shop is situated near the waterfront and it's not hard to find . They have an excellent choice of wines at 1nd floor which mean that you can find all authentic sorts of croatian wines at one place. Also you have chance to try many kinds of home made domestic liquers.

Edited: 22 June 2011, 19:50
London, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: good supermarkets and wine

coud you give me directions from the fish market/ green market

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: good supermarkets and wine

Another vote for Delicium Nostrum! Simply a must when in Trogir for wine and local delicacies.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: good supermarkets and wine

see this website for a review - I've actually been in and it's in the middle of the alleys behind the smaller square I think....

…wordpress.com/2010/…

London, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: good supermarkets and wine

Hi,

Is there a bus service to Lidl and a Taxi rank out side it for the return journey?

Lexx

9. Re: good supermarkets and wine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Trogir