We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

Which Trogir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East London, South...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

We will be visiting Trogir in June this year. Because we only have limited time in the area , which would be the best tour to do, Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfall.

Thanks

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

Plitvice will be a full day while Krka is only an hour away so... Plitvice are bigger and really worth it but I, somehow, prefer Krka.

Boston...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

I was there last summer - visiting my relatives in Skradin - and Krka was such a big discovery for my entire family! We also took a boat to Visovac and that was one of the highlights of the trip!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,738 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

Don't under-estimate Krka - you can go much further than you initially think by getting the second boat-trip in the park. You can also swim at Krka and can't at Plitvice. It is also much closer so you have more time to see both Krka and Skradin. I've been 3 times so far all at different times of year.

East London, South...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

Thank you both for your advise , it is greatly appreciated.

Confirmed we will visit Krka waterfalls

Plitvice Lakes...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

I respect Krka, but Krka is smaller version of Plitvice lakes. Use google and you will find out beauty of Plitvice lakes. Advice is visit both and compare! :-)

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
40,072 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

Another vote for Krka since you will be so close.

Trogir, Croatia
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

Yes krka is very close so you need half day for visit,some more info you can get on www.taxi-in-trogir.com/en/excursions.html if you don't go with your own car. Ticket is around 13euro and it worth every peny.

8. Re: Plitvise lakes Or Krka Waterfalls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Trogir