We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

My husband and I are planning on doing this tour late September 2013 with another family member, I would like to know your experience of this tour. Were tour guides friendly and informed of the area. Hotels were they clean and rooms of a high standard. Did tour meet upto your expectations? Your advise is welcome.

Thanks Jutta

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,733 posts
1,753 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

You have placed your question on the Trogir Forum - are you just planning to walk in Togir or along the Dalmation Coast ??

The Dalmation Coast is gorgeous I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Hopefully others will be able to assist you regarding your tour company.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

Can you provide with a link to a program?

Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

Thanks for your input. Our walking tour starts in Dubrovnik and finishes in Trogir. Along the way we visit Kolocep Island,Jasenice, Velji, Makarsks & Brac Island, Blaca Bay, Bol and finishing in Troir. The brochure sound great but I have been caught in the past and was hoping to find feed back on the tour.

Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

Sorry no. I only have the brochure Adventure World Walking & Cycling Europe 2013.

Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

I had a bit more of a search. Try

adventureworld.com.au/tours-and-destinations…

6. Re: Headwater Walking tour - Delights of Dalmation Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Trogir