We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haciendas in Otavalo

California
9 posts
Save Topic
Haciendas in Otavalo

Hi,

If any of you has stayed in either Hacienda Pinsaqui or Cusin, can you comment on which one is better someone traveling with little children. I read American_in_quito mentioned that Cusin has larger grounds to roam around?

Thanks

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
456 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Haciendas in Otavalo

Hi! I have stayed at Cusin, and visited Pinsaqui several times (for meals). Both are lovely, we always stay at Cusin b/c I have two small children, and the grounds are better for that - larger, more grass, a small childrens play area. If your children are a little older - maybe 8 or older, then I think either would be fine. Both have horseback riding, etc. You can also get a suite at Cusin with bunk beds in a separate room - maybe it's room 20? No fireplace in that room, be sure to request the heater if it's not there already. Then there are several other rooms that are suites, but not with separate bedrooms for the kids - that's the set-up at Pinsaqui as well (suites)

2. Re: Haciendas in Otavalo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Otavalo