We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oriental resort

port talbot
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
oriental resort

hi, is anyone going to the oriental in september. we are going on 23rd for two weeks. 2 adults, 2 teenage boys. cant wait.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,257 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oriental resort

Hi,

Whilst you await specific replies plz see the tips thread at the top of the forum; it has a trips section & activities.

Links to the Tips thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297555-i9225-k211…

& resort maps (about 40 mins end to end by taxi):

www.sharmelsheikhrealestate.com/maps.htm

In addition to that, there is now Soho Square, near the Savoy, which has an icebar, bowling & an ice rink.

Na'ama Bay also has bowling & there is a karting track between Na'ama Bay & the airport called Ghibli Raceway; they have a website. Our sons love it there.

Regards

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,257 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oriental resort

Oops! my reply did go thru; I got an error msg to say it didn't so re-wrote it; now editing out all the duplicate wording!

Edited: 19 May 2010, 14:43
port talbot
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: oriental resort

thanks for your info. looking forward to going.

magherafelt
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oriental resort

Hi We are going on the 21 st Sept for 2 weeks from Belfast my partner and myself. Will keep an eye out for you another british family to join forces against the russians.

port talbot
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: oriental resort

cool see you there lol

6. Re: oriental resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2010, 06:29
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay