We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oriental resort hotel

northumberland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
oriental resort hotel

Hi, Can anyone help we are looking for any contact details for the oriental resort hotel, in Nabq.

We are looking to stay in the Nabq area, could anyone give any info about this hotel i.e. how far from naama bay, is the snorkelling good (not brave enough for diving), is there a closer shopping area tham naama bay, how far from airport. Any recommended agents to book through?

Many thanks, Jacfamily

port talbot
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: oriental resort hotel

hi, im going in september and i booked with quick travel.they were the cheapest company around at the time i booked. there is a small shopping centre opposite the hotel, we are not far from airport, there is a map on this site somewhere showing you.

Edited: 31 July 2010, 11:33
belfast
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oriental resort hotel

hi there, we r just back after 2 weeks in oriental, its about a 15min drive to naama bay, theres a shopping mall across the street from the hotel, hotel isnt bad, no entertainment at nite, 1 bar, u have to queue for a drink, very little seating area, the pools got a bit grubby. we ate out most nites, breakfast and lunch nice, dinner rotten,

3. Re: oriental resort hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2011, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay